Cheerleader

Sometimes we need a personal cheerleader. Someone in life that is ahead of us on the road to say, " Keep going! You can do this! I know you are tired and this is not easy but with Christ's help you can do this!"

I think we all need that at one time or another. I am thankful for people who have not wasted their pain or what they have learned in life, but they have shared it. It takes courage and faith to share these things, but oh how they can help others! I hope one day soon as we have more success to be able to mentor or encourage another on this road.

I have been thinking a lot about how God gave the Isrealites just enough manna for each day during their trip through the wilderness. No extra but also no lack of food. So, my prayer has been for God to give me what I need for each day. Lord, fill me with your Spirit so that I can do what You have called me to do in your power and not my own!

Comments

  1. Amen! That is my prayer each day too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for your testimony Christie! Mike and I were both so encouraged after talking to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts