A Temporary Season

Well, I have hardly written on this blog or my facebook page in a long time! Basically, my life has effectively stopped. It started with gallbladder issues, which I thought would be resolved with it's removal almost four weeks ago. Well apparently there is something more going on.

About two months ago my blood pressure started dropping, and I was having dizziness, blurry vision, foggy brain,nausea and extreme fatigue. My blood pressure was somewhere around 120/80 for the last 20 years. In the last month it has been as low as 99/60. I have been to General Practitioners, Gynechologists, Endocrinologist, Cardiologist and now finally Naturopathic Doctors. There were a few tests that came back abnormal but then the doctor would retest and say I was fine. I personally believe it is my thyroid which could easily be helped if I could get a doctor to diagnose the situation. Such is our healthcare system:( If the tests are normal then you MUST be fine. Oh how I miss the days when we actually knew our doctors and stayed with him/her for our whole lives. We actually had that kind of relationship with a doctor when I was a child. He has sadly passed away and we have moved many times but I remember we knew him well and his nurses.

Anyway, this is the season I am in and so I am trying to patiently " wait upon the Lord" until He "renews my strength." I believe He will guide my steps to the right doctor who can help me or Lord willing He will heal me.

Psalm 27:13

I remain confident of this:
    I will see the goodness of the Lord
    in the land of the living.

Comments

Popular Posts