Encouragement

On a very positive note, I am excited to see God sending adoptive moms my way who need encouragement. Our Adoption agency has sent me the name of one woman. The other came through our new ministry at church to serve the fatherless. She just happened to be at The Women's Retreat for our church and I was able to sit down with her for two hours. It was a joy to meet her and spend time with her.

In addition, my therapist, offered me the use of her board room to meet with and encourage other adoptive moms! I just love her and I really feel like she is more like a spiritual mother or mentor rather than a counselor. I was so honored and thankful that she would make that offer. It will be fun to see what God is going to do with that:)

Comments

  1. That is so exciting!!!!!!
    May the Lord bless you as you share and minister to others who need to hear your encouraging words. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts