How the Mighty Have Fallen

Ok, yesterday I blew it! It really, really bothers me that I can't figure out how to get Joelle to stop hitting, kicking and pinching Zoe! I mean it makes me feel insane sometimes!!!!Yesterday was one of those days. I am trying my darndest to meet her needs and make her feel safe and secure. What does she need from me? And why can't she try, just once, doing all of the other options I give her rather than hitting, pinching and kicking? It makes me crazy!

So everything started out ok and then the disregulated melt down began. I think she is not handling electronics time well. It seems like she gets in a bad mood after having a little time on the computer or electronics. I may have to limit this time more, but she is supposed to use the computer for some of her school work so I am not sure how this will work. Anyway, there was a super meltdown. I have been frustrated lately because neither girl wants to give one inch in cooperating - no I won't forgive, no I won't be a team player, no I won't obey.... Everything is a two hour exhausting ordeal!

Anyway, Mommy lost her temper instead of being empathetic and understanding! Needless to say I had to apologize! Let's hope today is a better day. I am praying, praying, praying that I can get more cooperation between the girls so that we can have more peace in our home!

Comments

Popular Posts