Questions


Some days I feel like I have more questions than answers. God has called me to minister to other adoptive moms but I don't feel like I am competent yet to help them as well as I would like. I have so many questions, such as, How do I do the ministry that God called me to AND protect / honor my girls privacy? How do I promote harmony with the girls and discourage jealousy, competition and selfishness? This is a BIG issue now! How do I lead their hearts closer to Christ when they spend so much time at school? How do I off set the worldly culture we live in and teach them to love Christ? These are times that I feel overwhelmed by my calling and what I must do. These are times when I feel like I am insignificant and unequipped for the job. Then I remember it is not up to me. This battle is the Lords and I just need to be faithful and obey Him. He will "make up" what I am lacking in skills, knowledge, wisdom and ability for which I am sooo thankful! 

Comments

  1. Morning all - do you know the expression "play up"?

    That's one of the times that our Father shows His Hand in our daily lives...He gives us what we need to "play up" to our competition...

    And so - good that you feel and see the "overwhelm" at the tasks ahead...

    But what you need will be there...

    He has promised that it will be!

    go now - and do!

    hugs - and prayers - and a double shot of Trust!

    aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard the term "play up" but I do know what you are talking about:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts