We are in the Air

Well, we are excited about traveling to China! It was so hard to leave Zoe behind but we know she will have much more fun with Meemaw and Poompa then she would with us. In a few years we hope to take both Zoe and Joelle to China on a family trip. Mike and I were so proud of what a big girl Zoe was this morning. Although she was sad, she handled our departure so, so well. I thank God that school was out this week as it enabled us to spend more time with her. I believe it was a gift from God to prepare Zoe, Mike and I for our trip. I was able to have a date day with Zoe yesterday. We ran some errands, had lunch together at Nick and Jim's and then got a special sugary snack at Fuzziwigs Candy Factory:)

Mike and I are now camped out in the Detroit Airport. We had lunch and are now waiting for our flight to leave. We should be boarding our flight to Shanghai in about two hours. In the meantime, we are charging up our computer and ipod, reading, etc. We love you all and will try to post again soon.

Comments

Popular Posts