One week and counting!

Wow, I can't believe we will be leaving for China in one week! I have been busy, busy, busy trying to get everything done. Yesterday, we had a hiccup - actually I am not sure yet what affect this will have on our travel. The Department of Homeland Security returned our check and paperwork for our fingerprints. As you know, we have already been fingerprinted but I am not sure if we are waiting on a hard copy of a form that we must have to take with us to China. Of course, our agency was closed because it was Good Friday. So, basically I have to wait until Monday to find out what is going on. We were told by Homeland Security that the payment amount was wrong and they needed a bank check rather than a personal check. I got a bank check and then overnighted all of the papers back to Homeland Security. I am hoping and praying that I sent it to the correct location. God is in control:)

My brain has been mush and there is no telling what I may do this next week. We may be finding the milk in the pantry ( that one is for you Ang) or keys in the freezer. I've also been craving saltine crackers with mayo and dill pickles. Do adoptive Mom's have cravings? I have been madly cleaning and emotional but that may just be because I know I have to get all of this stuff done before we leave:)

Comments

Popular Posts