Heather Forbes

I am in the process of taking the Online Parenting Course with Heather Forbes. I had to jump into it mid-stream ( lesson five) but I can go back and watch the previous lessons. The classes are every Monday night at 9pm for 90 minutes. It has been great because I can get personal questions answered!

The way it works is that she teaches and we can type questions to her or have conversations with Heather and others in the class by typing. For $177 ( use the coupon in her book) you get ten lessons. They send hand outs for each class and also give you homework. Anyway, I will let you know how they go but so far I am very excited! This is also great for the husband who may not have time to read or will not read a book. They get to attend as well and can do so at a separate computer/location or they can watch the lesson later on if they miss the class.

Comments

Popular Posts